We Treat Your Pet Like Our Own—With Love!
We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us and look forward to partnering with you to help your pet live a long, healthy life.
Our philosophy of care and purpose govern all that we do for you and your pet. It consists of the following key elements:
- Honesty and integrity guide all our actions. You will know of our caring commitment to the health of your pet through our actions. We will earn your trust and confidence.
- Kindness, compassion, and empathy come first in all interactions with patients. Your pet will hear it in our voice, feel it in our touch and know it in their heart.
- Working precisely, conscientiously, and thoroughly, we will strive to find solutions, seeking answers that make your pet’s quality of life better.
- We will work hard each day to exceed expectations maintaining quality of care while take the extra step to make your and your pet’s day better.
- We will share the passion for our jobs by educating you about the best choices available for your pet’s needs. We will remember the love and joy that animals bring to our lives and your lives every day and be grateful to be in a position to care for so many.
We Our Clients
I drive all the way from Atascocita for the care y'all provide. Customer for life! — Heather Reynolds
Friendly staff, great service and Dr. Thornburg is excellent at what she does. A+ Rating — Maria Franklin
Don't change anything. Fender loves you and that is all we need to know. — Donna & Bobby Lippner
Always feel like Quincy receives the best care, and assessment. He's made to feel relaxed, and comfortable,and he gets excited when he realizes he is going to the vet. Previously, at other vets, he was always very stressed. We are lifelong customers. — Geri Vidimos