We Treat Your Pet Like Our Own—With Love!
We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us and look forward to partnering with you to help your pet live a long, healthy life.
Our philosophy of care and purpose govern all that we do for you and your pet. It consists of the following key elements:
- Honesty and integrity guide all our actions. You will know of our caring commitment to the health of your pet through our actions. We will earn your trust and confidence.
- Kindness, compassion, and empathy come first in all interactions with patients. Your pet will hear it in our voice, feel it in our touch and know it in their heart.
- Working precisely, conscientiously, and thoroughly, we will strive to find solutions, seeking answers that make your pet’s quality of life better.
- We will work hard each day to exceed expectations maintaining quality of care while take the extra step to make your and your pet’s day better.
- We will share the passion for our jobs by educating you about the best choices available for your pet’s needs. We will remember the love and joy that animals bring to our lives and your lives every day and be grateful to be in a position to care for so many.
We Our Clients
Dr. Given, Tami, Joy, and the rest of the staff were amazingly helpful when I called and needed to bring my dog in the same day because he was bitten by another dog. They were extremely accommodating, fast, informative, and so sweet to my dog. They made things as easy as possible for us. — Erin Moeller
I completely trust Dr. Shepherd and his staff! His office staff is competent and friendly! — Steve Alderman
Our first experience was amazing. Once we walked through the doors, Everyone we came into contact with was so welcoming. The tech was so calm and sweet with my pup and Dr. Shepherd was very thorough in his examination and listened to all of my concerns as well as went over the X-rays with me thoroughly while also making a plan for referral. He definitely gained our trust, and we look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. Thank y'all all so much. 😉 — Mary Hopkins
Joy Israel is simply the best. She truly does have our Ivy's best interests in mind. we really love her — Samra & Troy Hamilton